About Dan Noyes
I’ve founded and run one of the fastest growing Internet consultancies and also been a critical part of the creation and operation of three web development firms. In addition I’ve written numerous trade articles and created the Web User Hierarchy of Needs program as well as spoken to several industry trade groups and seminars.
- Educational Background
- University of Maryland – BS – Advertising/Journalism
- Industry Involvement
- Active member American Marketing Association, SEMPO, SEOPros, and others.
- Advertising Experience (FIVE YEARS)
- Ketchum Advertising – Media
- Strategic Alliance Development with several top national advertising agencies as well as consultant to a number of ad agencies in regards to creation and refinement of internal interactive capabilities.
- Internet Marketing Consulting (SEVEN YEARS)
- VP of Sales & Marketing – eBridge
- Build internet marketing division to three web development organizations
- Web Development (TEN YEARS)
- Creation of three web development companies including MKP Interactive (South Carolina), eBridge (Washington, DC), and Zephoria.